Wyllie O Hagan is committed to protecting the security of your personal information.
When you register with Wyllie O Hagan we ask you for some personal details that will help us to identify you and enable us process your request. This information remains with Wyllie O Hagan and is not used for any other purposes.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To ensure our site is relevant to your needs.
- To deliver services, such as newsletters and events.
- To help process your requests, such as an art purchase.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our site as appropriate.
Anyone under the age of 18 years may not purchase from Wyllie O Hagan, unless they do so in conjunction with a parent or guardian. Information collected is given at the time of registration. All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Use of personal information collected is strictly confidential and protected under the Data Protection Act. Information will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the purchasing of art. We will not disclose any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. If you have any questions about the way information about you is used, please contact us.